Tuesday, January 24, 2012

How To Make Money Online

How To Make / Earn Money Online
These are resources that I highly recommend for learning how to make money online.

Yes, I am an affiliate of these products, but that’s because I really like them. There are many products you will never see me promote, because I believe they are either useless, use techniques I consider unethical, or do not live up to their price tag.

AutoResponders for email marketing


I just started using the Aweber service and I love it. I wish had done this a long time ago. I probably should move this to a “must have” product because everyone on the web should have an email list.

Blogging


Yaro Starak’s Blog Mastermind is THE place to learn how to make money blogging. Click here to learn more.

Business Strategy

Rich Schefren’s Strategic Profits Blog is an excellent resource for learning how to run and manage your online business effectively. I highly recommend it. And if you have never read his Internet Manifesto, then highly recommend you go download it now and read it. It’s probably the best ebook I have ever read (and it’s FREE).

Copywriting and Website Conversion Products



I own this excellent product, it teaches you everything you need to know about website conversion. Click here to read my review of Instant Web Profits System.


Instant sales letters is a set of sales letter templates that you can use by filling in the blanks with your product name. Written by Yanik Silver, these letters have very powerful marketing value. I highly recommend buying this product and modeling your sales letters after them.


Yanik Silver has put examples of every single type of web copy you need for your Internet business (emails, pops, endorsements, web sites, headlines, guarantees, PPC ads, etc).

You should go sign up for the free preview. The preview includes the audio from a special 1-hour copywriting teleconference call. The audio has excellent marketing advice in it. I highly recommend you go sign up to receive your free preview.

SEO Search Engine Optmization Training


Aaron Wall’s SEO Book is a monthly membership site that teaches you the fundamentals of Search Engine Optimization. Aaron teaches you everything you need to know about getting traffic to a website. Everyone who owns a web business can benefit from the SEOBook. Click here to read my full review of the SEO Book training program.

SEO Keyword Tools


If you could afford only one tool to do SEO research with, then I would recommend Market Samurai. Hands down it is the best keyword research tool I have ever used. I highly recommend it to anyone who is serious about SEOClick here to check it out.

Video

Animoto is an excellent online tool you can use to create slide show videos in no time at all.
Traffic Geyser – Is an excellent tool for automating your video marketing. Just make sure you don’t use it to submit your videos to Youtube, it’s best to submit videos manually to Youtube.

Web Hosting



Hostgator – this is one of the best web hosts I have ever done business with.

Other Products To Help You Make Money Online

For starters, I highly recommend reading the free ebooks you can get by clicking here. The rest of these products are extremely helpful if you want to learn how to make BIG money online.

An excellent seminar every year with people in various industries making a living off the Internet.


SiteSell is one of the best places you can visit if you are looking for information on starting an online business. If you do not know how to design your own website and you can’t afford to pay a lot of money for a website designer to maintain your website, then you should take a look at SiteSell.com.

SiteSell has a great set of tools to start an online business with. You don’t need to be a web designer to set up your online business. These tools are great and make the process of designing and promoting your online business easier. Click here to see case studies…

Excellent free ebook on affiliating marketing.


Template monster is “the” place to buy professionally designed website templates, including wordpress themes!

The above resources are some of my favorite products for making money online.

1 comment:

  1. Fascinating information I haven’t been experienced such information in quite a long time. underground online seminar x review

    ReplyDelete